Monday, May 28, 2018

Going Back To Georgia

Back in 2010 BBM did a baseball card set that was given away with cans of Georgia Coffee.  I've written about these cards before but all I had from the set were some "Legend" or "Vintage" cards featuring OB players.  I didn't have any of the cards of active players.  I found a couple up for auction on Yahoo! Japan Auctions a few months back and asked Ryan to pick them up for me.  They were in the box I got from him the other day.

The cards in the auction actually came in the original packs.  You could see the front of one of the two cards in the pack through the wrapper:


Here's the four cards I got:

#006

#017

#029

#033
I think there's 60 cards total available but I don't know if that's split between active and OB (the "Legend" or "Vintage" cards) or if that's only the active cards.  I probably should do some more research on these.  The cards are smaller than the standard card size. 

They're nice looking cards.  I may have to see if I can find any more of them.

1 comment:

SumoMenkoMan said...

Very cool...I love food-issued cards like this. Interesting that BBM printed them. Thanks for sharing.