Sunday, June 16, 2013

Recursive Image

Funny thing happened today - my daughter made me a Father's Day card using some images she found online.  Being 14 and contrary, she decided she would feature images of the mascots of two of my least favorite baseball teams - the New York Yankees and the Yomiuri Giants.  So once I got over my amazement that she actually found a picture of Dandy, I realized that the picture she had found of Giabbit looked awfully familiar.  She said she found it by doing a Google search on "japanese baseball cards giants mascot".  When I did the same search, the image of the card lead me to this page which showed the card and credited me for it.  Did a little searching and sure enough, I had posted the card four years ago.  It is a small world after all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Double points to your daughter if she knew/realized you posted it!