Sunday, October 13, 2013

Card Of The Week October 13

2002 BBM Tigers #T91

There's a lot of things I could have done "Card Of The Week" this week on - the NPB postseason kicked off yesterday (actually I'm writing this Saturday afternoon on the US East Coast - by the time this actually posts, the First Stage of the Climax Series could be over), the Dragons named Motonobu Tanishige as player-manager and Hiromitsu Ochiai as GM last week and Koji Uehara is still kicking butt as the Red Sox closer (despite what happened Monday night) but I decided instead to point out that this is the 300th "Card Of The Week" post.

I actually should have celebrated the 300th last week, but for some reason, I never did one for the week of August 31, 2008.  I remember I was away that weekend for the Rock'N'Roll Half Marathon in Virginia Beach but I have no idea why I didn't do a post later in the week.

No comments: