Sunday, February 6, 2022

Card Of The Week February 6

I picked up a couple jersey cards on Ebay a while back for Shingo Kawabata and Shohei Tateyama of the Swallows.  Only problem is - I'm not entire sure which set they come from.  It's obviously from late 2015, after the Swallows had won the Central League pennant and they're obviously made by Sports Graphic Number.  But I don't know of a Swallows set that Sports Graphic Number did that year!  There was a Swallows set that came out at the end of 2015 that I thought was a team issued set but maybe it really was a Sports Graphic Number set.  It only contains cards for Kawabata, Tateyama and Tetsuto Yamada and I've seen a Yamada jersey card for sale that was similar to these two cards.   Or maybe I just missed the set when it came out.  

Here's the front and back of each of them.  If anyone knows more about these, please let me know.




No comments: