Monday, August 7, 2023

Zippy Zapped Again!

I have been remiss about posting about a nice little RAK package I got from Kenny - aka Zippy Zappy - back in late June.  I had tweeted about it when I got it but I forgot to include the photo of the contents.  So let me start by sharing the photo I took but didn't include with the tweet:


Hmm, actually I left something out of the photo.  There was a third card in the package but I didn't know what it was.  I finally asked Kenny today and he said it was from a card game he'd never played but it featured Selen Tatsuki, an English V-Tuber.  He'd gotten a bunch of copies of the card and just threw one in the package:


The other two cards were baseball related.  The first is an autographed card of Enny Romero of the Dragons from the 2019 Epoch Dragons Stars & Legends set.  Kenny sent it to me in a case that was sealed with a bit of tape labeled "Stars & Legends" at the top.  I left it in the case when I scanned it so it's a bit blurry but it looks great in real life:



The last card was from this year's Topps Series Two set.  Normally I don't collect MLB cards but I'll make an exception for this one since I like both the team and the player:

Thanks for the cards, Kenny, and sorry it took so long for me to post about them!

1 comment:

Zippy Zappy said...

Glad you enjoyed the mini Zap. Now that you've blogged about it it's now time to send you another bunch of cards.