Thursday, July 20, 2023

Tigers Women Vs Giants Women

I wanted to do a quick post mentioning that this Saturday at 1800 JST the Hanshin Tigers' women's team will take on the Yomiuri Giants' women's team at Koshien Stadium.  The game will be telecast on Toratele (which can be subscribed to from outside Japan) and Sun TV (don't know the availability outside Japan).

I bring this up because there was a tweet yesterday from the official Koshien Twitter account that they would be selling bento boxes featuring some sort of beef entree at the game which will include baseball cards for the Tigers' women's team.  These would be the first baseball cards I'm aware of for the team.

Since I don't think I'll be making it out to Koshien in time, I will be looking for these on the secondary market.

No comments: