Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer 2011 Swapmeet

Well, a year ago, I had this great idea to have a series of posts where people post the things that they were looking for and what they had available for sale or trade. My intent was to do one each month, but after doing one in August, I kind of forgot about it. So I thought I'd try it again, maybe quarterly this time and see how it goes.

If you've got cards to sell or trade and/or there are cards you're looking for, add a comment to this post saying what you've got, what you want and how to contact you.

Here's what I'm looking for:

A handful of cards from the 1995-2000 BBM sets
A bunch of cards from the 2003-06 BBM 1st Version sets
10 or so cards from the 2000 BBM 20th Century Best 9 set
Recent (post-2003) Calbee singles
2009 Konami WBC cards (but only at a decent price - the current auction on eBay at $760 is way more than I want to pay)

What I've got for sale or trade:

BBM cards from 1992-2006
1993 Tomy cards
Calbee cards from the 70's and 80's
Yamakatsu cards from the late 1970's
Upper Deck Victory and Ovation cards from 2000-01

I can be reached at npbcardguy@gmail.com.

5 comments:

Sean said...

I sent an email to you a few weeks ago about this but didn't get a reply. Not sure if you didn't receive it or just weren't interested so I thought I'd post here. I've got some Calbee singles from the past 3 years to trade. If you are interested I can provide a list of the ones I have. I'm pretty flexible about what I'm looking for (vaguely interested in stuff that I don't have, which includes cards from most of the sets you state you have).

If you aren't interested that is fine, but just thought I'd put it out there.

NPB Card Guy said...

Sorry about that, but for whatever reason, I didn't get your email. I'm definitely interested. Try sending it again.

NPB Card Guy said...

Whoops! Just found it - it ended up in my spam folder. Sorry about that!

Anonymous said...

i want to trade some of my japanese baseball cards and stuff anyone is interested just check my clips http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxu8MuToK4U
thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

hello guys im selling some of my baseball cards i got some few sets of chiba lotte marines and chiba lotte marines climax and lots of inserts from calbee , bbm , bandai , konami a couple of hideki matsui memorial cards and rookie and superstars cards i just want to get rid out some of my cards if anyone's interested just e mail me at gijoeffrey@yahoo.com
thanks sharing this site
thanks