Saturday, November 13, 2021

Another One Bites The Dust

I've been in contact in the last few weeks with twycchang, a Japanese card collector living in Taiwan.  He first contacted me to let me know that there was ANOTHER 1996 Late Series card that I didn't know about - a Late Series checklist card - Checklist #13.  This means the overall set has 656 cards, not 655 and I need 8 more cards to complete the set, not 7.

However, my overall count of cards needed to complete a full run of BBM sets remains at 13 because twycchang had the 1999 BBM Late Series card of Mikio Tanba (#625), the final card I needed for that set.  He sent it to me for nothing although I've been making offers to him.  He says "It's just like buying you a cup of coffee to thank you so no worries. After all, I really learned a lot from your blog."


So, thank you, twycchang!  Because of your generosity, another set bites the dust!


No comments: