Sunday, February 19, 2023

More Topps Now Samurai Japan Parallels

Last Friday I got an email from FedEx tracking a shipment coming to me from Topps Digital.  Since I hadn't ordered anything from Topps since I got the Topps Now Samurai Japan team set, I didn't know what this was.  I figured, however, that it was probably parallel cards from the team set similar to the ones they had sent me for 13 of the 16 Topps Now Samurai Japan cards they had done back in November.  After two impatient days of waiting, the package showed up at my house this afternoon and I was able to confirm that, yes, it contained parallels for the Samurai Japan team set.  There were only two this time but they were both the red bordered ones which are limited to 10 and one of them was Roki Sasaki (the other was Yuhei Nakamura).  Here they are:

#SJ-1

#SJ-16

So, thanks again, Topps, for the parallels!

2 comments:

Phillip said...

Wow that's a nice surprise to open!

NPB Card Guy said...

Yes, it was!