Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Podcast Interview

Last Sunday I was interviewed by Tjay and Philly of the Tool Time Podcast and the interview is included in the latest episode which dropped today.  (The link is for Spotify but the podcast is available on other platforms as well - I found it on the Overcast app on my iPhone under "The Eephus Baseball Cards Podcast").  It's a long episode - 3 hours and 13 minutes(!) - but mercifully for everyone involved I'm only on for maybe a half hour.  My portion starts at 0:29:20.  They also talked to Gaijin Baseball in this episode - his interview is at 01:40:15.  

I started listening to the podcast while running some errands but I haven't gotten too far into it.  I'm hoping I don't sound like a complete idiot but I make no promises.

4 comments:

Jason Presley said...

I'm puzzled about some of these podcasts where the hosts seem to know absolutely nothing about the subject when they have a guest like you on their show. Maybe that was just the vibe I got when they start by asking you such basic questions about the hobby in Japan.

NPB Card Guy said...

I think it might be that they know more than their questions might lead you to believe but they wanted to get me talking about things their listeners might not know about.

Dan Skrezyna said...

Good job on the interview. Just listened to it.

NPB Card Guy said...

@Dan - thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it

@Jason - I finally finished the whole podcast today. My interview was on the podcast before Gaijin Baseball's but they had actually interviewed him first. From the questions they asked him, I'm pretty sure they already knew some of what both he and I were talking about.