Sunday, January 2, 2022

Card Of The Week January 2

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  I had the week between Christmas and New Year's off and decided to take advantage of the opportunity to do some long put off shifting of stuff in my house.  Our oldest daughter moved out of the house a while back and my wife had been moving her office from our spare bedroom into the newly vacated bedroom.  This freed up the spare bedroom to become my new office and I spent several days last week moving all my baseball books and 73,000+ baseball cards up two flights of stairs from my old office in the basement.  Still work to be done but the hardest part is finished.

Meanwhile there was another big KBO star changing teams as a free agent last week.  After spending most of the past ten years with the Nexen/Kiwoom Heroes (except for the two years he was with the Minnesota Twins organization), Park Byung-ho has joined the defending KBO champion KT Wiz.  Here's Park's 2020 SCC Premium card (#SCCP1-20/H16):



No comments: